What does pain in the left breast with vomiting indicate?
Probably gastritis induced
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.
Your symptoms could be due to gastritis, so I would recommend that you take a proton pump inhibitor as Omeprazole 20mg once daily and an antacid as ranitidine before every meal.
I would also recommend that you take a test for H.pylori infection as it might be the cause of gastritis. Please avoid spicy and fatty foods in the meanwhile..
Another cause could be due to pancreatitis which can be diagnosed by ultrasound and can be treated accordingly...
I hope you find this helpful.. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does severe pain underneath left breast indicate
- Have tender breasts abdominal pain vomiting on clomid pregnant
- What is the pain in my left breast
- What is the cause for burning pain in left breast
- Pain in the breasts and nipples what does it indicate
- Left armpit pain vomiting
- What causes bloating sore breast and vomiting
- Treatment for breast pain nausea vomiting after taking prilosec
- What does pain in breast indicates
- Breast pain in left breast