What does pain in the left breast with vomiting indicate?

Question
hi, I have had a constant and increasing pain behind my left breast for almost 2 weeks now. I don't know if it is related, but I have also had 2 days during these two weeks of vomiting. any ideas what this could be from?
Tue, 15 May 2018 in Lump

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Probably gastritis induced

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.

Your symptoms could be due to gastritis, so I would recommend that you take a proton pump inhibitor as Omeprazole 20mg once daily and an antacid as ranitidine before every meal.

I would also recommend that you take a test for H.pylori infection as it might be the cause of gastritis. Please avoid spicy and fatty foods in the meanwhile..

Another cause could be due to pancreatitis which can be diagnosed by ultrasound and can be treated accordingly...

I hope you find this helpful.. Let me know if I can assist you further.