Suffering from gastric problem, headache, bloating, constipation. Taking medication, no results. Advice?

Dear Sir,
I have so much gastric problems with headeque & bloating & constipation for last 5-6 years, Doctor has adviced me to take adiza tablet for 2-3 months. I have finished my couse. But till now i am not well. i have the same problem.
A have also nervs pain in right leg's upper side.I have consulted with neurologists & examined so many tests.
I had low VitB12, Doctor has advised me to take mythicobol Injection for 12 weeks as per week. Now i am very frustrated with my health.Pls advice me on my email [ YYYY@YYYY ].
Best regards
Ravi Kishor Singh
Thu, 13 Jun 2013