Taken Lustral for OCD. Dizziness and fainting after taking medicine for stomach pain. CBC shows hematemesis

my brother 25 years old was diagnosed with a mild case of OCD and was given lustral as the primary treatment, a month later he started complaining of stomach pain and heatburn, he consulted his primary physician and gave him a proton pump inhibitor. A week later, he started feeling dizzy, and today he fainted, and admitted to the ER department CBC findings are insignificant but there was hematemesis . He is irritable, a little confused, pale, and having shock. Tests and exams to be performed tomorrow morning, but am very worried. Please advice.
Thu, 3 Oct 2013