What causes cramps in the calves after switching from Lexapro to Zoloft?
Thanks for posting your query.
Zoloft is used to treat depression, panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety disorder (social phobia), and a severe form of premenstrual syndrome .
Common side effects are Nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, loss of appetite, increased sweating, diarrhea, upset stomach, or trouble sleeping may occur.
So cramps are not due to zoloft,it may be due to vitamins deficiency so take multivitamins supplements.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while you are on lexapro
- What causes cramps after an intercourse
- What causes stomach cramps after having sex
- What causes elevated tryglicerides when on zoloft and bystolic
- Cramping and light spotting after period what is the cause
- What causes cramping in calves and feet cramp at night
- What causes cramps and spotting after complete hysterectomy
- What is the cause of tiredness after cramps
- What causes nausea and headache when on zoloft
- What causes acid indegestion when on zoloft after stopping cimetiine
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?