What is Rabeprazole?
It is a proton pump inhibitor mostly used for gastritis.
Questions and answers on "Rabeprazole"
Health resources related to Rabeprazole
- Rabeprazole 10 mg
- Usage of Rabeprazole
- Rabeprazole carnosine capsules
- Difference between rabeprazole and pantalock
- Rabeprazole side effects blood sugar
- Is there any interaction between rabeprazole and methotrexate
- Side effects of rabeprazole zinc carnosine
- Rabeprazole 20 mg
- Rabeprazole and zinc carnosine capsule
- Rabeprazole side effects