What causes pain in breast while coughing and sneezing?
It can be due to engorged breast.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Your symptoms can be due to engorged breast because sometimes it will take time up to 3 months to completely dried up breast after leaving breastfeeding.
To relieve from pain,you can express the milk from breast and give hot fomentation to the breast and express milk after that.
As you are not having fever and foul smelling discharge from breast,it is less likely due to mastitis.
If you want to consult a doctor you can consult a Gynecologist for the same.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
You are most welcome.
Sorry for the delay.
You are always welcome and if you have any further questions I m always be there to help you.
If you have no further questions kindly close the discussion and accept my answer if found useful before closing it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sneezing or coughing causing sharp pain in head
- What causes pain in breast
- What causes pain in collarbone while sneezing
- What causes excruciating back pain breathlessness coughing and sneezing
- Cause of headache while laughing sneezing or coughing
- What causes kidney pain while sneezing
- What causes back pain below the breast with cough
- What causes pain in forearms when i cough or sneeze
- What causes severe abdominal pain on coughing and sneezing
- Pain while coughing causes