What causes lower right back pain?

Question
I have a pain in the lower back area on the right side above the belt area and on the right side of my body next to the lower back. Have any suggestions? I have had these symptoms for almost 2 months
Fri, 18 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pulled muscle

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern, however I would need you to fill in a little more information to help me understand better. Is that a constant pain, unrelated to body moves? Or do you only feel the pain when moving? What kind of pain is it? Dull? Sharp? Lingering? What is the intensity of pain? Please feel free to add any additional information you feel is relevant.

It sounds like a pulled muscle pain due to incorrect posture or an uncomfortable mattress. However, I cannot be sure unless you provide more details.