What causes lower right back pain?
I understand your concern, however I would need you to fill in a little more information to help me understand better. Is that a constant pain, unrelated to body moves? Or do you only feel the pain when moving? What kind of pain is it? Dull? Sharp? Lingering? What is the intensity of pain? Please feel free to add any additional information you feel is relevant.
It sounds like a pulled muscle pain due to incorrect posture or an uncomfortable mattress. However, I cannot be sure unless you provide more details.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- What causes constant dehydration and lower back pain
- What causes abdominal and lower back pain
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes persistant lower back pain for years
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?