Can Viagra be taken while on Ramipril, Atorvastatin and Omeprazole?
I have had haemochromatosis for 6 years
Apart from that I’m healthy and run 60km on average per week including competitive races
I have been experiencing a declining libido over past 6 months hence the question
I am 45 years of age
risk of one interaction that may or may not occur
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
There is one possible interaction between atorvastatin and viagra.
Viagra increases the toxicity of atorvastatin, this means it increases the chance of side effects occurring due to the atorvastatin such as muscle pain.
It is possible that you may not experience any effects from the combination but you should be aware of the possible interaction
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
can separate as you suggested
Viagra has a half life of 4 hours. The half life of a medication is the time it takes for the amount of medication in the body to decrease by half, it takes 3 to 4 half lives for a medication to completely disappear.
So the levels halve after 4 hours then 4 hours later, they halve again, constantly decreasing.
If you separate them by 8 hours, should be okay, if you do have problems, may need to speak to your doctor
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Atorvastatin and grapefruit
- Pravastatin to atorvastatin
- Clarithromycin and atorvastatin
- Ramipril taken with viagra
- Lipanthyl with atorvastatin
- Can i take viagra while i take ramipril
- Does ramipril interact with viagra
- Can i take viagra if i take ramipril
- Can you take ramipril with viagra
- Is atorvastatin safe
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?