question-icon

What causes pain in back and abdomen along with frequent urination?

Posted on Wed, 18 May 2016
Question: I haven't felt well all day I am sick to my stomach off and on and I get pains in both my back and in my stomach. but not consistently My bowels have been fine all day and the only other thing that has changed is I started to have to urinate more frequently and not a lot a one time as normal.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (28 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please, get evaluated for a possible UTI!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported alongside the frequent urination in small quantities. This is suggestive of a possible UTI. I will suggest you get your urine evaluated and antibiotics prescribed. Also, drink much water so as to cleanse the urinary passages which helps in clearing the infection as well. Keep me updated about the outcome of this.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Dr. Ivo Ditah