What causes pain in back and abdomen along with frequent urination?
Please, get evaluated for a possible UTI!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported alongside the frequent urination in small quantities. This is suggestive of a possible UTI. I will suggest you get your urine evaluated and antibiotics prescribed. Also, drink much water so as to cleanse the urinary passages which helps in clearing the infection as well. Keep me updated about the outcome of this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- Cramping back pain frequent urination
- Abdomen pain and frequent urination
- Cause of frequent urination tiredness lower back pain painful breasts
- Frequent urination sore back abdomen
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- Back pain just above buttocks increased thirst frequent urination causes
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination