What causes numbness in face, left arm and leg?
Transient ischemic attacks, aspirin, statin.
Greetings from health care magic!!! I am Dr Thakker and shall be answering your question.
I have read your clinical history. I feel you could have suffered from a condition called as TIA which is transient ischemic attack.
In this condition, blood supply to certain areas in the brain is temporarily reduced. This leads to a functional defect in that area of the body subserved by the brain. This can cause transient motor / sensory/ speech deficits. They usually reverse in 24 hours. An MRI angiogram would be helpful in this case.
I would recommend you to take aspirin and a statin like rosuvastatin to avoid future episodes of TIA.
I hope this helps you out. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to write back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause numbness in knees arms hips and legs
- Smoking causing left arm numbness
- Can sunburn cause numbness numbness in arms and legs
- Left leg numbness causes bloated
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What causes numbness in left arm with pain in heart
- Sneezing causes numbness in left arm
- What causes numbness in face and arms
- What causes tingling and numbness in arms
- What causes numbness and weakness in left arm