What causes nausea and lightheadedness after having Isagenix 30 day cleanse System?

Question
I'm curious if you could give me a little insight into cleanses and what you know about them. I started a cleanse last Wed. with Isagenix 30 day Cleanse System. Since I've started the cleanse I have felt terrible. Fever/fluish, really nauseous, light headed, etc. Is this normal?
I drink two 240 calorie shakes during the day (breakfast and lunch), eat an apple, almonds or a pear in between and eat a normal dinner that's between 400-600 calories. I have eaten pretty well since November and work out Mon-Fri. doing Crossfit.
My consultant with Isagenix never told me I should be feeling like this, and has not given me a lot of help or answers.
I would really appreciate some advice, or if you know some cleanses that work. I just feel like I'm plateauing (weight, energy and performance) and not making a ton of more progress even though my lifestyle is incredibly different.

Thank you,
XXXXXXX XXXXX
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Increased catabolism

Detailed Answer:

Isagenix 30 day Cleanse System contains plant products and is known to reduce body fat by inducing catabolism of the fat. This process involves release of large amount of energy which causes feverish and light headed sensation. There is no need to worry.

If the nausea progresses and you find any rash appearing on the skin it could be an indication of an allergic reaction to the product in the cleanse. Then you may have to immediately stop it and visit your treating doctor for anti-histaminic shot.

The cases of allergy recorded are less, hence I would consider there is no need to worry but be cautious.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.