What causes nausea and dull pain in ribs along with joints pain?

Posted on Wed, 17 Jun 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hell Doctor,

Since 1 month i am havng the below symptoms :

1) Vomating sensation.
2) My Weight is 56kg & Hieght is 5.3. I am not overwighted nor underweighted and do not have any alchoholic habit & No smoking.
3)I Some times feel dull pain in my right side below and between rib. Between rib mean it is not exaclty between but somwher inside rib only. Some time i get leg joint pain and now since some days i have dull ache in right side leg under the feet in centre part.
4) Sometimes while sitting, standing and sleeping i feel discomfort in right side in the ares as i mentioned in the 3rd point.
5) Since some months i am not able to pass stool at once. So, in a a day i will go to rest room more than 2 times. I feel this is becasue of heat.

I have done with below investigation :

1) Ultrasound scan of abdomin and kidney : result is grade 1 fatty liver & mild Hepatomagaly & Kidney stones in both kidney 3 & 4mm each in mid and lower calyx.
2) And, also please find the attached CBP, LFT & Urine test which i have done today.

Could you please advise why i am having all the above symptoms and also my today's reports are normal or is this a indicative of any hiddden health problem.

Your detailed suggetion is appreciable.
Answered by Dr. Divakara 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Blood and urine reports are normal.

Detailed Answer:
HI

Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P

Your pain on right side below and between the ribs can be explained due to kidney stones . For stones you need to drink plenty of water, avoid chocolates, non veg food, Tea and take more of citrus fruits.

Your vomiting sensation is due to gastritis or fatty liver. I think you are on acidity medications continue that for a week or two , you vomiting sensation shall subside. If it still persists I recommend you to start digestive enzymes like Syrup Aristozyme.

Your leg joint pain and leg pain needs more evaluation. I need to know which joint is paining Knee joint or ankle joint . Also I recommend Serum Vitamin D3 test for you.

Your blood and urine reports are fine except for mild elevation in Alkaline phosphatase level. Nothing needs to be done for that.

You have also mentioned that you are taking Depression medicines and Stimulant medicine . Kindly let me know exactly what medicines you are taking ( names ) and since how long.

Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.

Regards.
Dr. Divakara