What causes missed period along with pink vaginal discharge?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 16 Apr 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi...I am 32 yrs old trying to conceive. ..All our tests are normal except pct .. we were going rounds of iui...then from last 2 3 months took break n we were trying naturally...my last period date was Feb 23rd..still haven't got periods.fid my pregnancy test on 25th which was negative. Today is 27th n after peeing.when i wipe...I find this tinge of pink blood/ discharge .. are there any chances of I being pregyy
thanks
XXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, chances of pregnancy are there in your case.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting HCM for your health concern.

As you had done pregnancy test too early may be it is negative due to low hcg level.

You should wait for at least one week and repeat the test and share the results with me.

Pink discharge can be due to pregnancy or it can be due to some other reasons also.

Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.

Good luck.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E