Taking HCG drops for weight loss. Eyes got red and swollen. Is it due to drops?

I am on day four of taking HCG drops for weight loss and on the second day my eyes got really red. By the third day my eyelids were swollen and now on the fourth day my whole eye (both eyes) are swollen. The lids, the area below my eyes, and even the part between my nose and eyes. I called my doctor but he is booked until next week. Concerned because this is getting progressively worse. Any link to HCG? I have no known allergies to anything.
Tue, 10 Jul 2012