Follow the instructions
Thanks for the details and reports.
I have gone through your reports and details and feel that the lethargy
is most probably due to stress
. But would like to rule out any thyroid dysfunction
and also due to low hemoglobin
Please get your thyroid profile and Complete blood count
done so that we can rule out these causes.
Follow these instructions as this will help you in improving your symptoms:
1. Regular physical exercises - Brisk walking is considered to be the best physical exercise. This will improve your physical and mental health. And as you have PCOD this will also help in balancing your hormones.
or yoga - this will improve your concentration levels along with increase the oxygen
supply to your brain keeping you fresh for the whole day.
3. Meals at regular intervals and have plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruits.
4. Drink plenty of water (min of 2 - 3lts/day) and fruit juices.
5. A glass of water an hour before and after meals with make sure of adequate intake of water per day.
6. Avoid excessive consumption of tea or coffee. Two cups are recommended one in the morning and the other in the evening.
Please get the investigations done and upload the reports so that we can come to a conclusion regarding the cause.
Hope this answers your query. If any further complications, will be happy to help.