What is Lethargy?
Relatively mild impairment of consciousness resulting in reduced alertness and awareness; this condition has many causes but is ultimately due to generalized brain dysfunction.
Questions and answers on "Lethargy"
Health resources related to Lethargy
- Temperature headache lethargy
- Lethargy soar throut 1 week
- Is lethargy a side effect of zoladex 3-month?
- Lethargy cold indigestion stomach pangs diarrhea
- Lethargy fatigue daily chronic headache
- Lethargy in 2 year olds
- Is lethargy a side effect of opana?
- Is lethargy a side effect of trimipramine?
- Lethargy and painful abdomen cats
- Headache and lethargy after surgery