What causes itchy vagina?
may be warts.send clear photos and details
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
The photos sent are not clear.
The duration morphology distribution of lesions , symptoms inter course history partner history ,any other disease or discharge ,treatment history is not clear.
It may be due to warts or else.
Please get back with details and clear photos .I will try to help you
Dr Bharatesh Basti
Dermatologist and venereologist
likely fungal infection.
Thank you for follow up query.
I do not find any lesions in the photos sent by you as they are not very clear
If you have any lesions please tell me.
If no lesions it is more likely fungal infection
Clean area with warm water twice daily.
Apply clotrimazole cream/ lotion twice daily.
Take oral flucanazole 150 mg weekly once for 4 weeks
If itching cetrizine.
You can get back for any clarification else close the discussion and rate
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will dianette cause itchiness in vagina
- What could cause itchiness and dryness inside the vagina
- What causes inflammation in vagina
- What could cause a itchy cyst o vagina
- What could cause itchiness and spots around vagina
- What is the cause for itchy rash on the vagina
- Itchy and wet vagina what cause that
- What causes lumps in vagina
- What could be cause of dry vagina and itchiness
- What causes itchiness and soreness near the vagina
- What are the chances of HIV through protected sex?
- Suggest treatment for 4 enlarged lymph nodes on groin area
- What causes burning sensation while urination post Azithrocin intake?
- How is ebola virus transmitted?
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis tip
- What causes burning sensation in peins after having sex?
- What causes elevated heart rate?
- What do small sores on penis indicate?
- How accurate is a CMIA HIV test done at 38 days?
- What causes burning sensation around the lips?