I understand your worries.
The abdominal pain
you are having and which is intermittent, might be related to possible GI problems. Therefore, further investigations are needed to find out the real cause:
- abdominal ultrasound
to exclude bowel problems
- upper endoscopy
to exclude stomach issues
- chest X-ray to exclude stomach and lungs problems
- complete blood work to exclude anemia or other blood disorders
- biochemical testing (electrolytes, kidney/liver/pancreas
function tests to exclude deficiencies, kidney/liver/pancreas problems respectively)
- urine analysis to exclude urinary tract
- vaginal swab testing to exclude genital issues
Depending on the tests results, specific treatment will be prescribed.
Meanwhile, I advise to:
- increase water intake to prevent dehydration
- take mephenamic acid for the pain
- eat often and small portions
- avoid foods that can trigger or aggravate your symptoms
All the best!