What is Upper endoscopy?
Upper endoscopy is a procedure that uses a lighted, flexible endoscope to see inside the upper gastro intestinal (GI) tract. The upper GI tract includes the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum—the first part of the small intestine.Upper GI endoscopy can detect : ulcers, abnormal growths,precancerous conditions,bowel obstruction,inflammation, hiatal hernia
Questions and answers on "Upper endoscopy"
Health resources related to Upper endoscopy
- Prep for upper endoscopy
- Upper endoscopy with a cold
- Can i smoke after an upper endoscopy
- Coughing after upper endoscopy
- Is smoking pot before an upper endoscopy bad
- Bowel movement after upper endoscopy
- Upper endoscopy neck pain stiff
- Upper endoscopy with botox
- Upper endoscopy stomach ache after effects
- Upper endoscopy smoke weed