What causes hot flashes?
The symptoms that you described may be hot flashes. They are known to occur during menopause due to hormonal imbalances. Only thing that needs to be ruled out is thyroid hormonal imbalances, they can also cause similar symptoms. Please see your doctor and get TSH level done.
It is not related to celiac disease.
dr rajkishori godhi
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tetralysal causing hot flashes
- Frequent hot flashes causes
- Malarone cause hot flashes
- What causes severe hot flashes in elderly age
- What is the cause of swollen legsnausea and hot flashes
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes fainting and hot flashes in children
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- Menopause hot flashes cause
- What causes sore throat with shingles?
- What causes cold, frequent sneezing and fever?
- What causes sensation of air pushing out ear drums when I blow my nose?
- What causes bad smell coming from nose?
- What causes headache, nasal bleeding and nose block?
- What throat pain and multiple cuts on lips after intubation?
- What causes sore throat with bodyaches?
- Does Vertin cause vertigo?
- Suggest treatment for upper respiratory tract infections
- Suggest treatmemt for severe cold and plugged ears