What causes fever despite taking Paracetamol?
Please upload the reports.
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.
I have gone through your query but the information is not adequate to arrive at a diagnosis. ESR is a non-specific marker of illness and can also be increased simply with increase in age. I would need to know the blood counts, especially the WBC count and its distribution. It would clarify if the infection is viral, the most likely cause.
I would request you to please share/upload the blood counts reports at the reports section and I would guide you accordingly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever paracetamol causing allergy
- What causes fever in children
- Is taking siphene cause fever
- What is the cause for fever with shivers
- What is the cause of fever after taking phenosymethyipenicillin
- What causes fever in toddlers
- What causes typhoid fever
- What causes a sudden fever
- What is the cause of brain fever
- What causes hay fever
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation