What causes excessive gas, burping, stomach pain and bloating?
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
I need some more information before I can give my opinion.
1. How long you are having these symptoms?
2. Are you having normal bowel movements?
3. Any medical illness you have?
4. What medications you are taking?
5. What are all the tests done so far?
Please provide the details so that I can guide you in a better way..
Thanks for the additional information.
You have dyspeptic symptoms which is of recent onset.
The probable cause is gastritis or gut infection.
You may get benefited by a course of Nexium and probiotics.
If symptoms persists, you may have to undergo an upper GI endoscopy.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause stomach pain
- Burping bloating stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- Bloated stomach pains burps chill
- What causes stomach pain with bloating
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain with bloating and diarrhea