What causes discomfort in lymphatic and nervous system?

Dr. Albana Sejdini

Posted on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hey! I have a bit of a problem and hard to diagnose,but the symptoms is this big mass of i dont know what its made of in all the areas of the lymphatic and nervous system and its causing digestive problems and anxiety problems severely and i was told it was a chemical imbalance.It pushes in on all my organs and is wrapped around my body multiple times..could be mucosa related idk,i need help badly...i think it comes from the chemicals when i use to abuse drugs like marijuana, cigaretts and alcohol
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please provide the following data...

Detailed Answer:

You are reporting to have a big problems: big mass in all the areas of the lymphatic and nervous system that is causing digestive problems? Can you please specify:
- what makes you think that you have problems with lymphatic and nervous system? any tests done so far?
- what digestive problems you are having: diarrhea? constipation? alternating both? loss of appetite?
- for how long have you been having such problems?
- do you have them all the time or is it only when you abuse drugs?

Looking forward to have the requested details in for a more specific opinion!
Dr.Albana
Follow up: Dr. Albana Sejdini 2 hours later
idk know if it is a lymphatic or nervous system problem but its in those areas(no tests done) besides mri and ct scans and they say its nothing there(but it is).could you guys recommend a more advanced scan i can take to possibly see something that the others missed.
secondly it just wrapped around my stomach tightly well everywhere even the brain.
it pushes in on my stomach causing me great anxiety around people and when im alone.
it causes constipation a little and it mess with my train of thinking and the clarity,you know (brain and gut)relationship have been suffering with this for eight years.
yes i have it all the time.
i was told it was some kind of chemical imbalance but what confuses the doctors is the mass part im describing, could be mucus,fungal,bacterial,infection idk
thats why im here asking the questions!
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Rule out organic problems through following tests,then,detoxify your body..

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

Thank you for providing additional data.

1. As you are having "something" wrapping your stomach tightly, and problems with bowel movements, then, further tests are needed to rule out organic problems :
- upper endoscopy
- abdominal ultrasound
- fecal analysis to rule out parasitic/fungal/bacterial infection of guts

2. I also advise not to worry about the chemical imbalance, do not get stressed about that. The human body is made of soft tissue, bones, blood and nerves. All these are connected. So, do not stress yourself too much about the brain-gut relationship; they are already connected and will be always connected.

3. What matters in your case is your perception regarding the normal function of your body. Abusing drugs will alter that perception and you will always ask for things that probably do not exist.

If I was your caring doctor would advise to try to clear yourself first. The very best thing is to decide not to smoke, drink alcohol or not to take any other illicit drugs.

Next, eating healthy and keeping physically active will also help to detoxify your body. In this way, you will get all bad chemicals out of your body and wait for improvements. If no improvement yet, then, further neurological examinations are required and psycho-therapy.

Hope it answered to your queries!
Dr.Albana
what do you mean by clear yourself first...and if your talking about detoxification is there any supplement pills you recommend i should take?
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Clear of your body from toxins of alcohol/smoking first....

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

By clearing I mean to detoxify your body from the bad chemicals of alcohol, smoking and marijuana.

Now, with regards to detoxification, as mentioned earlier, quitting the bad habits and eating healthy and exercise can help.

With regards to supplements, I do not think you will need it now as long as you continue drinking alcohol, or smoking marijuana.

Eliminate such bad habits first, and continue healthy diet and lifestyle regimen (as mentioned earlier), then, after 3 months, should decide if you would need detoxification.

Hope it was of help!

Follow up: Dr. Albana Sejdini 21 hours later
do you have any idea what that mass thing could be...am i the first with the condition?
i believe it came from chemicals from doing drugs and smoking cigarettes.
ii have stop indulging in drugs going on 8yrs now and the condition still is with me.
any idea on how to get rid of it once and for all because its causing all the different problems i am having this one mass thing!
Brief Answer:
please provide the following data

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

Thank you for following up.

1. With regards to mass thing, I need to know :
- where exactly you feel that mass?
- what makes you think it is a mass?
- did the tests you ran show any mass?

2. If no organic issue was found, then I asvise to follow up with psychiatrist. Psychotherapy can also help.

Dr.Albana
i dont know if its a mass but i feel it all over my body.
it tires me out when im doing any physical activities.
it makes me nervous around people also.
all test i took showed nothing which makes it all the more confusing and mysterious.
i am trying to get to the bottom of what it actually is and have anyone heard about it.
i ask plenty doctors but they have no idea what i am going through and what it could be.
to pinpoint its location its i believe in the tissue areas im not sure because if i was to do endoscopy i dont think you can see it on that side but rather thee other side
not inside the throat and or stomach but outside.(those areas)
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possibly cramps or mis-perceiption

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

Thank you for clarifications. I am glad that nothing was found as organic ptoblems.

Ok, then, the tightness you feel especially when doing physicals might be cramps.

Avoid heavy physicals that might trigger eat. Multivitamin supplementation can provide the necessary nutrients especially when it comes to magnesium which is an important element of muscles.

Go on with healthy diet and lifestyle regimen. Get further help by psychiatrist and psychological support through psychotherapy.

Hope it was of help!
Dr.Albana
Follow up: Dr. Albana Sejdini 41 hours later
thanks,hey you mentioned previously about and ultrasoud can you tell me the name of the physician who does these?
and who does stool sampling?
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Following answers to your queries...

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

Thank you for asking.

1. The echo technician or radiologist is the specialist running echography.

2. Upper endoscopy can be run by GI specialist.

3. The stool examinations can be run in a local laboratory. Lab technician is the specialist.

Hope it was of help!
Dr.Albana
If no more queries, do not forget to close this discussion!