What causes severe pain and muscle twitching in the left hand?
Can be due to cervical spndylosis.
Thanks for posting your query.
The left sided pain that you are having with twitching can be related to a mild nerve root compression or irritation at the level of cervical spine. This can be related to rotator cuff tendonitis also.
Proper diagnosis needs a through physical examination and an MRI scan of the shoulder and cervical spine. Till then rest pain killers, hot compress and application of local analgesic gel will help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in bladder and penis
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- Can muscle pain cause severe pain
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Lump in lower left leg causing severe pain