Suggest treatment for pain in the tailbone area and legs when diagnosed with spondylothesis
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,you can hold off for a couple more weeks,till than do hot fomentation,take muscle relaxant like thiocholchicoside 4mg twice daily and take rest,this will help you.If not than you can consult doctor.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for degenerative spondylothesis
- Pinched nerve in tailbone pain and treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in tailbone
- Calcium treatment for tailbone pain
- Treatment and cure for Tailbone pain
- Ayurvedic treatment for tailbone pain
- Suggest treatment for pain in tailbone after an injury
- Treatment and cure for chronic tailbone pain
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for tailbone pain
- Suggest treatment for leg pain