What causes diarrhea post intake of Paracetamol?
Suspicious of infective diarrhea.
Dear XXXXXXX Hi & Welcome.
The symptoms described in your query are suspicious of infective diarrhea.
You can take a course of antibiotic combination of Ornidazole+Ofloxacin twice daily for 5-7 days. I also advise you to take oral rehydration solution powder and probiotic lactobacillus like Sporolac DS tablet to correct the dehydration and to reduce the frequency of loose motions.
Avoid taking oily and spicy foods. Take plenty of oral fluids.
Hope the suggestions given would be useful.
If you have any follow up query please send it.
what usually is the cause for my symptoms tht im having? is it bacteria? virus? etc?
one more thing, is lassi good for diarrhea?
Suspicion was based on the symptoms.
Dear XXXXXXX Hi & Welcome back.
Thanks for your reply and the compliments.
1. Infectious diarrhoea is the most common cause of diarrhoea caused by pathogenic germs like viruses, bacteria or protozoa.
2. It usually spreads through contaminated water or food.
3. The diagnosis was suspected based on the symptoms of fever, loose motions, and flatulence.
4. There is no harm in taking Lassi as it is easily digested.
Continue the treatment along with certain diet restrictions as suggested earlier.
Kindly rate the answers if you do not have any follow up query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes consistent diarrhea
- What causes instant diarrhea
- What causes explosive diarrhea
- What causes violent diarrhea
- What are the possible causes for diarrhea
- What causes acid diarrhea
- What causes continuous diarrhea
- What are the causes of prolonged diarrhea
- What can cause diarrhea
- What causes watery diarrhea post hospital stay