What causes dark and scaly patches in between buttocks?
I have a dry patch at the top of my butt crack. Looks scaly and brown. Does not itch.
find the answer below.
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
Scaly brown patch, which doesn't itch is most likely to be psoriasis. However, lesions of psoriasis will be multiple and also better diagnosed with direct observation.It is less likely to be fungal infection as they are usually associated with itching. Hence I recommend you to upload the photograph of lesion in affected area, so that I can help you better. thank you.
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching and burning between the buttocks
- What is the cause of dark patches on skin
- What causes dark and swollen dry patch on neck
- What causes pain in buttock
- What causes split between buttocks
- What causes scaly knuckles
- What causes dark patches under penis head
- What causes boils on buttocks
- What causes dark patch in my back
- What cause inflammation median raphe between buttocks