What causes burning sensation and pain above right breast?
I think it's too early to worry. Be calm but watchful
Hi and thanks for query
I really do not think you need to bother. it is however important to know if you experience any fever, whether you have seen any enlarged lymph nodes in your armpit or around your shoulder or neck areas. if not, you should be calm. I think this should be simply a mechanical problem, meaning muscle trauma or tear. These are not rare and will hardly deserve any drugs . within a couple of days you should be fine.however, I suggest you watch carefully in case the increases in intensity, becomes prolonged , you notice enlarged and painful lymph nodes , experience fever or muscle swelling. if you experience none of these no need to worry. in case symptoms worsen, do not hesitate to see your primary care physician.
Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain under the breast on the right
- What causes pain in breast
- What causes a vibrating sensation in the breast
- What is the cause for burning pain in left breast
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What causes painful lump in breast
- What causes pain underneath right breast bone
- What causes pain under breast
- What causes breast pain with breast implants inserts