What causes bouts of abdominal burning and pain, cold and chest pain?
Inflammation of abdominal organ possible, ultrasound and blood work first
i don't think it is stomach virus as you also assume since there is no diarrhea or vomiting. In your case i think about an inflammaion of abdominal organs like gastritis, cholecystitis or even pancreatitis.
If you were my patient i'd rule that out by blood work, ultrasound and possibly gastroscopy first if the pain persists. If there would be no findings, the next step that is advisable can be a colonoscopy if the problem persists furthermore.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold with chest pain and low blood pressure
- Chest pain with a cold no cough
- Chest pain cold air
- Chest pain caused by cold temperature
- Cold water causing chest pain
- What causes chest pain in cold weather
- Head cold with chest pain
- Chest pain when drinking cold beverage what is causing this
- Can drinking cold water cause chest pain
- Drinking cold liquid causes chest pain