What causes bleeding and weird noises from ear?
ASOM (Acute suppurative otitis media )
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Based on your description, it appears to acute suppurative otitis media. You need to consult your GP or an ENT specialist to examine the affected ear. Oral antibiotics need to be prescribed in addition to local hygiene and removal of any foreign body if present.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bleeding in ears after sialoendoscopy
- What could be the cause for bleeding in ears
- What causes whoosing noises in my head and ears
- What causes the inner ear to start bleeding
- Noise in the ears causes
- Causes of ear ringing noise
- What causes a whooshing noise in the ear
- What causes ear pain and bleeding in my legs
- What causes ear bleeding during pregnancy
- What could cause sharp pain in ears and bleeding