What causes abdominal pain and back ache?
Need more details
There are many structures in the lower abdominal region in which pain can originate.
The internal structures in this area include parts of the large intestine, portions of the small intestine, the ovaries and the Fallopian tubes, and the ureters, urinary bladder.
Any abnormality or disturbance of one or more of these structures can cause pain in the lower abdomen.
Do you have severe or dull abdominal pain?
Is it constant or intermittent pain?
Have any accompanying symptoms include nausea and vomiting, tenderness, constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, bloating and gas, frequent urination, dysuria and fever?
If you haven't any accompanying symptoms and the pain is bearable, take pain killers and take a rest.
If the pain increase it intensity and accompanied with other symptoms go to ER.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower left side abdominal pain with indigestion and back aches
- Abdominal pain and pulling back ache bloating
- What causes lower back ache
- What causes severe back ache
- What causes severe back and abdominal pain
- Pregnant back ache lower abdominal pain taken metronidazole upset stomach
- What causes back and abdominal pain with delayed periods
- What causes severre back ache
- Causes of back ache in women
- What could cause a prolonged back and abdominal pain
- What causes vaginal bleeding after periods?
- Does elevated Prolactin levels cause missed periods?
- What causes pressure in head and redness on face?
- Suggest treatment for vaginal cramping, enlarged breast and negative...
- What does absence of yolk sac in 5th week of pregnancy indicate?
- What causes feeling heavy uterus and abdominal cramps after stopping...
- What causes anal bleeding during pregnancy when suffering from diarrhea?
- What causes absence of periods while breastfeeding?
- What cause light bleeding after intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for endometrioid cycsts in ovary