Had a robotic assist hysterectomy with a vaginal uterine removal. Deep bowel pain. Is pain due to bruising of intestines ?

I had a robotic assist hysterectomy with a vaginal uterine removal done 6 days ago. Large fibroids interiorly and exteriorily as well as adenomyosis . I have deep strong bowel pain as the stool moves through part of the small intestine and then several hours later as it reaches the distal end of the descending colon and makes the turn to the rectum. No trouble passing stool nor constipation a few minutes later. Urge to defecate is fine and amount of stool is low normal. Is pain due to bruising of intestines? Will this pass soon? It almost feels as if the intestines are deeply bruised and muscle motion hurts as it passes through the bruised area. This is not a small pain. These are deep and strong pain waves. I have a high pain tolerance so I know it really hurts.
Wed, 17 Apr 2019