No bowel movements, tried laxatives, magnesium citrate and fiber capsules. Bloating, stomach pain. What else can I try?

I can not go to the bathroom. I have tried everything from laxatives, senna tea, vegetables, fruit, magnesium citrate , fiber capsule and drinks. I constantly feel it swirrling in my stomach . Even with the magnesium citrate my stomach just rumbles and if I m really luck a small bowel movement will happen not not a lot. My stomach hurts all the time, I m bloated and uncomfortable. This has been going on for several months now. What else can I try?
Thu, 11 Apr 2019