What are the uses for vitamin B complex?
B complex donot ease bowel movements
Hi dear.Thanks for giving me an opportunity to address your query.
B complex contains multivitamins as you are aware.Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.I were to advise them to prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain other illnesses associated with vitamin deficit.
Taking 2 b complex tablets/day is more than the recommended daily dose and might result in hypervitaminosis.B complex does not help in easing the bowel movements and I donot recommend it for a bowel protocol.
According to me Senicot, a laxative is easing her bowel and not B complex.
I would suggest plenty of oral fluids, fresh fruits and vegetables with addition of diet rich in fibre, these add to the bulk of stools and prevent constipation.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Took risperidal, lorazepam and benztropine. Unable to stand still after...
- When does negative feedback mechanism for hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal...
- Injured nose, cheekbone and lost teeth. Any risk of death?
- Losing weight, stomach is elevated and found a lump under ribcage. What...
- Having premature ejaculation. What could be done?
- Have chronic bronchitis and noticed a lump at the back of throat. What...
- Took Morphine injection, Hydrocodone and ondansetron for strained...
- Child has developed pus cells after taking antibiotics. Advised...
- How to resolve problem of autistic child who masturbates frequently?
- Had cortisone shots in neck. What could be the cause for redness in body?