What are the symptoms of hepatitis?
Not much to worry; but avoid alcohol
Welcome to HCM.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
First of all, the mild increase that you have had in your bilirubin and sgpt levels does not look much alarming. You might have had a mild case of hepatitis and hence the increase. Still the levels are not high enough to stamp a diagnosis. Also, mild increase in sgpt levels are quite common and not to be worried for. Your vitD3 level is somewhat decreased. I would suggest you the following-
Modify diet. Take small frequent meals, more fruits and vegetables, less fat.
Avoid alcohol and smoking.
You can take tab ursodeoxycolic acid 150mg once daily for a month.
Take vitD3 60k softules once weekly for 2months.
Get a repeat LFT, vitD3 assay and ultrasonography whole abdomen after 2 months.
You can consult your doctor for prescription of the above.
Hope this was useful.
Get back to me with reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of hepatic encephalopathy in infants
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis c?
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis b?
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis a?
- Thyroid symptoms as hepatitis b
- Are fatigue symptoms of hepatitis a?
- Symptoms of hepatitis a
- Symptoms of hepatitis -a
- Is acne a common symptom of hepatitis
- Symptoms of hepatitis infection
- Suggest treatment for bloating and flatulence
- What causes sudden increase in BP readings with history of heart attack?
- Does over dosage of Piopar cause leg lymphodoema?
- Suggest treatment for palpitations and anxiety related issues
- Is mineville patch helpful in dealing with breast tumor?
- What causes tremendous weight loss after taking Obimet Sr?
- What causes constant retrosternal chest pain lasting for few minutes?
- Does unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy?
- Does pain in the my left rib cage indicate rib fracture?
- How long do symptoms of prostatitis last?