What do these blood and X-ray reports indicate?
Does not seem like a pancreatic pathology.
Thank you for asking HealthcareMagic.
I read your question carefully and understand your concern.
I've seen all three attachments.
Your reports are perfectly normal and have nothing to do with the abdominal pain.
Bilirubin levels less then 3 has no clinical significance.
Lipase is also ok.
Our body is a complex machinery which has to maintain thousands of parameters every day. Mild variation of these numbers has no clinical significance.
Your pain was most likely due to constipation. Constipation causes fermentation of food which produces lots of toxic gases. These gases exert pressure on intestines and nerves passing through them causing mild inflammation and pain.
Take a laxative for few days.
Repeat a serum bilirubin after 2weeks if its high again then go for a liver function test.
Sometimes, mildly elevated bilirubin with normal liver functions could be suggestive of Gilbert's disease. Very often its diagnosed accidentally only. Though it causes no harm to the patient and no treatment is required.
Definitely not a pancreatic pathology. Lipase and amylase are elevated more than 20 times the normal in pancreatic cancer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the x ray report suggest
- What does the x-rays reports mean
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- Indications for chest x ray
- What is the meaning for the x-ray report of chest
- What does the findings of the x ray indicate
- What is the meaning of my x ray report
- X ray done what are the findings in the report
- What does the x ray of shoulders indicate
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses