What is Albumin?
A type of simple protein, varieties of which are widely distributed throughout the tissues and fluids of plants and animals; albumin is soluble in pure water, precipitable from solution by strong acids, and coagulable by heat in acid or neutral solution.
Questions and answers on "Albumin"
Health resources related to Albumin
- Treatment used for high micro albumin
- Albumin traces in urine of small babies
- How to lower albumin levels
- Effects of albumin traces in urine during pregnancy
- How to raise albumin levels
- Normal albumin to creatinine ratio
- Medicine to avoid trace of albumin in urine
- Albumin trace in baby
- What does trace albumin mean
- Elevated bun albumin and triglyceride levels