What causes dark urine while treating flu?
Can be a liver related pathology.
Thank you for asking at healthcaremagic.
I carefully read your question and understand your concern.
Change in color of urine is usually related with liver and metabolisation of bile.
Your flu like symptom could also be suggestive of some infection in liver.
Few tests should be done initially-
1)Urine routine and microscopy.
2)Serum direct indirect an total bilirubin.
3)Liver function tests.
If possible ultrasound abdomen should also be done.
Follow up with reports!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flu causes painful urination
- Dark orange urine flu
- Does swine flu cause blood in stool and urine
- What causes ichy bumps with flu
- Stomach flu causes stomach pain while hungry
- Flu symptoms dark urine
- Could ketones in urine cause stomach flu and vomiting
- What microbe causes the flu
- What causes flu symptoms
- Flu causes