What are the side effects of lonopin?
Hi Ms. XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing to us.
Lonopin is a low molecular weight heparin, an anticoagulant, prescribed as a prophylactic measure in view of the ectopic pregnancy. It can cause decline in the platelet count and hence is better to be put off now.
Pallor could be related perhaps to the thrombocytopenia consequent to the drug usage. It may also be due to the associated anemia.
At present, you may avoid using the medication, since you have a well established intra-uterine pregnancy and the side effects of the drug are not suitable to an existing pregnancy. Please discuss further with your health care provider.
Hope your query has been clarified. Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- Side effect of lonopin
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects