What is Thrombocytopenia?
It is the reduced number of thrombocytes (platelets) in the blood.They are reduced due to defects in bone marrow or destruction.
Questions and answers on "Thrombocytopenia"
Health resources related to Thrombocytopenia
- Diagnosis of thrombocytopenia
- Thrombocytopenia causes
- Thrombocytopenia meth ice
- Symptoms heparininduced thrombocytopenia hit
- Common causes of thrombocytopenia
- Treatment and cure for thrombocytopenia
- Can thrombocytopenia cause easy or excessive bruising?
- Drugs/medication for thrombocytopenia
- I am suffering from thrombocytopenia idiopathic, can i take triamonide 40?
- Epidermolysis thrombocytopenia