• question-icon

What are the side effects of Lisinopril?

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: Are there any (male) sexual performance side effects from a 40 MG daily dose of Lisinopril
Answered by Dr. Ralph Chambers 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Erectile dysfunction and loss of sexual interest can occur with Lisinopril

Detailed Answer:

In general, there are no sexual performance side effects from lisinopril, rarely it can cause either erectile dysfunction or a loss of sexual interest. If you're having a problem with the medication, let your doctor know since there are a variety of other blood pressure medications, like verapamil, that would likely not give you the same problem.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Ralph Chambers