What is Verapamil?
Verapamil is a calcium channel blocker used to treat hypertension and to control angina.
Questions and answers on "Verapamil"
Health resources related to Verapamil
- Transdermal verapamil 15% gel peyronie's
- Taking verapamil and bystolic for bp right medication
- Verapamil and blood pressure
- Verapamil side effects migraine
- Does verapamil increase your hcg levels
- Verapamil sexual side effects
- Is verapamil safe
- Verapamil for headache prevention
- Verapamil red spotty rash on feet
- Verapamil for migraines