What are the chances of STD transmission through unprotected intercourse?
Unprotected casual sex with a partner might be risky
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Following are the chances of STDs for each infection from a single Unprotected vaginal sexual intercourse between a male and female.
Genital Herpes 30%
Genital Warts 10%
Hepatitis B 5%
2. If you know that she is not having any disease even then she might be having a STD which both of you are unaware of.
3. Always have sex with condom if you are having casual sex with multiple partners.
Hope your query is answered.
Please write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the risks of having unprotected intercourse
- Has intercourse with used condoms chances of std
- Had protected intercourse with sex worker chances of std
- Red blisters on penis after intercourse chances of std
- Unprotected intercourse chances for pregnancy
- Had protected intercourse what are the chances of having std
- Had unprotected intercourse chances of infection
- Had unprotected intercourse what are the chances of getting std
- Unprotected intercourse hiv transmission probability
- Itching in the vagina after intercourse hiv or std chances