• question-icon

What causes red sores/numbness in legs with painful and cloudy urination?

i keep looking up painful, cloudy urination little at a time as if its acting like a bladder infection, including red sores, numbness in both legs and irritation; the results i get is eithier cancer or genital herpes, i just need to make sure on how serious this could or could not be.
Tue, 7 May 2019

Cloudy urine may indicate the presence of mucus, pus, or blood.

Alternatively, it can be due to sediment that forms when some of the constituents of urine, such as phosphates or urates, form tiny crystals.

If you have no symptoms, then the cloudiness may be due to the presence of normal vaginal mucus.

It would be a good idea to report what you’ve noticed to your GP, and to arrange for a sample to be sent to the laboratory for analysis.

Any blood, pus, crystals, or infection will be reported. If you have symptoms of thrush such as itching, soreness, irritation, or thick white discharge, then it would be wise to get treatment from your GP.

If your urine test is reported as normal there is no need to worry. Drinking plenty of water will reduce your chances of having problems with urine infections or cystitis in the future.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon
General Surgeon Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein's  Response

Cloudy urine may indicate the presence of mucus, pus, or blood. Alternatively, it can be due to sediment that forms when some of the constituents of urine, such as phosphates or urates, form tiny crystals.

Any blood, pus, crystals, or infection will be reported. If you have symptoms of thrush such as itching, soreness, irritation, or a thick white discharge, then it would be wise to get treatment from your GP.

Dr Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon