What are the brown spots seen after embryo transfer?
Thanks for the query.
As you have undergone Embryo transfer and as it is your 10th day, this most probably could be an Implantation bleeding.
It would be better to get serum HCG levels in blood to confirm the pregnancy.
Please continue taking progesterone orally or in the form of gel.
Fematab once started should also be continued till your pregnancy is confirmed.
I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:
1. Why you were prescribed fematab?
2. Is there any history of APLA positive or endometriosis?
With frozen embryos this type of spotting and bleeding is very common.
Awaiting your reply.
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Brown discharge 7 days after embryo transfer
- What to eat after embryo transfer
- What to avoid after embryo transfer
- What clexane after embryo transfer for
- Brown stains after embryo transfer
- Spotting after embryo transfer
- What to do after embryo transfer
- What happens after embryo transfer
- Constant spotting after embryo transfer
- What are the brown spots seen after embryo transfer
- Controlled diabetes, irregular periods, miscarriage previously, spotting...
- Why is it extremely painful when i pass urine?
- 28 weeks pregnant, fragile x, mental retardation, ovarian failure,...
- Bloating, gas, incomplete evacuation, anal pressure. Treatment ?
- Is it normal to have light brown discharge in urine during 5 1/2 weeks...
- Missed abortion, ecosprin, wysolone, second pregnancy. Benefits and side...
- What does" Sub chronic bleed pole measurement - 13X4 MM" mean and how...
- Does Depakote ER have any side effect on pregnancy ?
- What are the brown spots seen after embryo transfer?
- Does polycystic ovarian syndrome cause pain, hot flashes, nausea and...