Suggest ways to rule out chicken pox
The lesions in chicken pox are fluid filled.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I have checked the attached images. The rash in chicken pox is vesciculopapular, i.e. fluid filled. The image does not make it clear whether there was a fluid filled eruption that has burst. If that is the case, it could indeed be the start of expression of chicken pox. However, if it was not a fluid filled eruption, it is unlikely to be due to chicken pox.
Let me know if I could help further.
Some viral infection
Checked the images. The lesions do not seem to be fluid filled. In such a case it could be due to some other viral infection.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rubbing alcohol on chicken pox
- Suggest treatment for chicken pox
- Singapore airlines chicken pox
- To remove the chicken pox spot
- Please suggest any methods of preventing chicken pox
- Suggest treatment for nausea when suffering from chicken pox
- Holes due to chicken pox
- Discharge planning for chicken pox
- Stages of adult chicken pox
- Intercourse during chicken pox
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever