Suggest treatment for uterine fibroid and bilateral polycystic ovaries
My Wife is suffering from Infertility. Scanning reports indicates that Uterine Fibroid and Bilateral polycystic ovaries. And gynaecologist suggest to go for surgery for fibroid removal and cyst removal. After that will able conceive. My question is that going surgery is better or going for IUI treatment is best for conceiving. Please give me the best suggestion. Almost 3 years completed of my marriage life. Please suggest....
Location and size of fibroid
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) I would like to know how big is uterine fibroid and where is it located.
2) Only fibroids which are intramural in location or more than 4 cms need to be operated.
3) If cycles are regular and ovulation is normal she does not need laparoscopy for PCOS.
4) IUI can be tried if ovulation is fine and fibroid is small.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bilateral polycystic ovaries and pregnancy
- Bilateral polycystic ovaries means
- Cure for bilateral polycystic ovaries
- Cure for bilateral polycystic ovary disease
- Home remedies for bilateral polycystic ovaries
- Bilateral polycystic ovaries diet
- Impression bilateral polycystic ovaries
- Bilateral polycystic ovaries wikipedia
- Is bilateral polycystic ovaries danger
- Bilateral polycystic ovaries wiki