Undergoing IUI treatment. Progesterone capsule melted outside vagina while inserting. Correct way of inserting?

Dr. I m trying to get issue. My marriage done is too late. In the 2013, Jan 25th (14th day) IUI done. As per our doctor instruction now i m taking Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules 200 mg Gestorin. When I insert it in Vegina it was melt out of side within sometime. I have the doubt about I insert the tab is correct or not ? Can u pls reply?
Mon, 11 Feb 2013

Progesterone supplements are given to maintain pregnancy and avoid miscarriage if any.
It needs to be inserted deep inside the vagina with aseptic technique.
Please read the instruction about the usage of drug in the slip given with the progesterone supplement.
It will definitely help you.

regards,
Dr Nilofer
Psychiatrist Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur's  Response
Hi there ~

I have heard this to be a common problem among women who have been advised to use progesterone capsules. It usually helps to wear a pantyliner and the capsule is absorbed in 20-30 minutes. So, do not worry of any discharge after this time. Also it helps to use your finger to insert the capsule as it is the best method for the capsule to not melt.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day !