Suggest treatment for upper abdominal pain, swollen stomach, fever and tiredness
Please go to Urgent Care/Hospital ASAP.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
I can understand that you never run fevers and that makes you to worry.
Me as a Doctor is worried with the history of swelling in the upper right abdomen with pain, which increases on touch (tenderness) along with fever.
Yes, please go to Urgent Care/Hospital so that an ultrasonography can helps us to see diagnosis which may be Cholecystitis or so. Blood reports help to know the level of infection by WBC and other tests help like Liver Function test, Kidney function tests, Sugar and whichever the Doctor may feel to be done.
Try to avoid the foods, you may take water only if required.
I will be waiting to know the reports.
I hope this answer helps you to have an early diagnosis and treatment. Please feel free to give feedback, ask for further relevant queries if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap-of-communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of upper abdominal pain
- Severe upper abdominal pain
- Giardiasis upper abdominal pain
- What is the treatment for heartburn with upper abdominal pain
- What causes upper abdominal pain and fever
- Upper abdominal pain celiac endoscopy cbc suggestion
- Mirena upper abdominal pain
- Upper abdominal pain and nausea
- Ncp on upper abdominal pain
- Upper abdominal pain