What do these blood and ultrasound reports indicate?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 18 May 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Recently U/S of abdomen carried out .suggest for further treatment.Immediate ANY MEDICINE REQUIRED? Taking 3 liters water daily. Feeling not any pain currently. but some times back pain feeling .
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
No active treatment is required .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .Based on the facts and reports of relevant USG and Blood tests yo seem to have a non obstructing stone of a sie of 3 mm in middle calyx of your Right kidney .However since it is small and non obstructing no active treatment is required .

Continue drinking 3-4 liters of water every day .You can expect it to pass out through urine spontaneously.

As regards your blood sugar level and low level of High Density cholesterol you have type 2 diabetes and needs to be treated with oral anti diabetic drugs .Consult qualified Physician or Diabetologist for further treatment .

Practice moderate exercise everyday morning or a walk for 45 minutes to keep yourself fit and healthy .It will help to keep your diabetes under control .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 41 hours later
Sir
thanks for reply and got much relief when you told it will pass out through urine spontaneously.
uploaded new blood data .on that basis some queries rises
1. Blood sugar level under control as Hba1c is 6.5 . It is ok AS I regularly walk 45 minutes and doing yoga 1 hr.
2. As per blood data report Lymphocytes count increasing day to day . TLC increases but no infection in urine and chest.
3. Any diet restriction for kidney stone
Brief Answer:
Nothing to be worried about .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Raising pattern of WBC suggest chronic infection but level of 130000 is not considered to be critical or worrisome.

Blood sugar levels with HbA1c of 6.5 suggest good control and not to be worried for .

Take adequate of calcium and magnesium in diet and avoid extra salt.Avoid milk products ,red meat .

Ensure to drink more water to produce more urine .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.